Thursday, April 02, 2009

The Spook Show "House of Ghostly Haunts" gets a rock star review...

I had never been to a spook show before, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect when I entered the theater to see Cardone's performance. As soon as I stepped through the doorway, I felt a chilling yet thrilling energy come over me. I proceeded forward, with butterflies in my stomach, and as I made my way to my seat, I had a chance to view a miraculous yet deeply disturbing collection of strange objects and horrifying specimens - it was my first time ever seeing a real human skull and dirt from Dracula's Castle.
As much as I thought I was ready for the rest of the action, nothing could prepare me for the excitement and terror I would experience during Cardone's feature presentation. The lights went down, the curtain opened, and the show began. I can't tell you exactly what I saw - you'll have to see for yourself - but I've thought about the events that night every day since. Something changed inside me as I sat in that theater. I saw levitating objects. I saw spectres, phantasms, and banshees. I experienced shocks the likes of which I've never felt before. I admit - I'm hooked on the horror which Cardone brings into this world. Something about all the danger and death ended up affirming my life. I was inspired and delighted and deeply entertained. 10 out of 10. But consider yourself warned: Cardone is intensely good."
- Andrew W.K.

No comments: