Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Summer Public Performing Schedule 2012





If you need any info on the shows listed below please contact me. I will add new dates on my website news pages when more gigs pop up.
---------------------------------------
Every Tuesday night at 7 pm NYC
The Spook Show "House of Ghostly Haunts" at Canal Park Playhouse. Get you tickets early this one sells out ! See the above article.

------------------------------------------------
May 19 Roseland Ballroom NYC
New York Tattoo Con ! 7:30 show on the Main stage
--------------------------------------------------
May 20 Coney Island USA
1:45 Pm Coney Island Strongman Festival
I will be presenting my Milk Can Escape for the first time ! This is a free event !
-----------------------------------------------------
May 27 NYC LES
Theatre for the New City LES Theatre Festival ! I think this one is free too !
--------------------------------------------------
June 18 Queens
Cardone live at the Onderdonk House ! This is a BSA event !
------------------------------------------------
June 21 Las Vegas
I will perform in the famous Las Vegas Wonderground ! This is one of my favorite shows in the world ! Pure Magic !
www.vegaswonderground.com
------------------------------------------------
July 8 Philadelphia Pa
Grasso's Magic Theatre 3pm
This is the coolest spot on the east coast ! I will present my classic magic show !
grassosmagictheatre.com

--------------------------------------------------------
July 18 Coney Island Variety Sideshow
8:30 This is the Kick off for the tour of "New York Variety Superstars !"
-------------------------------------------------------
July 19 Philadelphia Pa
Back at Grasso's Magic Theatre with "New York Variety Superstars" ! 8pm and 10:30
grassosmagictheatre.com
-----------------------------------------------------
July 20th Richmond Virginia
Wonderland "New York Variety Superstars"
-----------------------------------------------------
July 21 Raleigh NC
"New York Variety Superstars" Venue TBA
--------------------------------------------
July 22 TBA "New York Variety Superstars"
---------------------------
Every Friday night.... Cardone live at the Melting Pot Darrian CT.
7-10 Pm This is the most romantic fondue restaurant on the planet....I'm there performing unless I have another gig. Call to see if I'm performing. (203) 656-4774

No comments: